So we all love a quick meal right?! I know I do! I also like preparing things that I can pop in the fridge and reheat when I'm ready to eat. I don't know about you but a loaded baked potato is one of my all time faves! But, I wanted to make it a little healthier so I changed up the "loaded" ingredients. My attempt at trying to eat healthier but still keep it yummy! Recipe below! Enjoy!
Items Needed: potatoes, choice of cheese, chicken, veggies, salt n' pepper olive oil, baking pan
1. Line a pan with about two Tbsps of olive oil and set your oven to 425 degrees.
2. Gather your potatoes place them in pan and allow them to cook until tender (about hour or so).
3. Cut potatoes down the center and add a slice of butter to each side cover with foil and sit aside.
4. Chop chicken into chunks or if you have precooked chicken saute it with your chopped veggies with a tbsp or two of olive oil and season to taste
5. Once veggies and chicken have been cooked, spoon even amounts of it over each potato.
6. Sprinkle cheese of choice evenly over potatoes. Note: I like to add a bit of italian seasonings or parsley for a little decoration.
7. Pop back in oven on 350 degrees for five 5 minutes.
8. EAT! ......or let cool an recover and you have lunch for the next few days.
Hi I'm Liah!